Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Inspired - Awakening the Light

Yesterday, I had an odd epiphany: people can actually love what they do and where they work. Each day can be a joy.

I had the incredible honor and pleasure of spending an hour getting to know Dolly Fleming, the Executive Director of Mercy Connections. After one hour with this person, I felt renewed, changed, more powerful as an instrument of positive change than I have felt in a long time.

That, my friends, is a true testament to her skills as a leader.

She shared readings with me and a quote to which she drew my eye has left me ready for action, ready to lead, ready to grow and serve as a change leader as I feel I am called to do, deep in my bones. The following quote served as the inspiration for the title of this blog:

"Work while you have the light.
You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
~ Henri Frederic Amiel


No comments:

Post a Comment